Eric Kuhn along the banks of the Colorado River in Glenwood Springs, former general manager of the Colorado River District. Photo via the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel.
The Colorado River Water Users Association Annual Convention starts next Wednesday, December 13, 2017. Don’t miss out on the great program!
Thursday, December 14, 2017
9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
Keynote Panel - Palace III
"A Ballet in the Making: Choreographing Issues Across the Basin"
Moderator: Eric Kuhn, General Manager, Colorado River District
- Tom Buschatzke, Director, Arizona Department of Water Resources
- John Entsminger, General Manager, Southern Nevada Water Authority
- Kevin Kelley, General Manager, Imperial Irrigation District
- Jeff Kightlinger, General Manager, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Don Ostler, Executive Director, Upper Colorado River Commission
The folks on this panel know Colorado River issues inside and out and have been instrumental in shaping administration of the river.